New in version 2.3.8069
- Auto Save function in Leads while adding and editing variations along with save and close button
- Task template sorting is fixed with task created order
- Multiple attachments in email
- Notification turn off feature when cool down period is -1
New in version 2.3.7692
- Audit Filtering
- Automated Emails in Campaigns
- Colour Picking in Jobs
- Inclusions in Jobs
- Contract Details in Jobs
- Drag-and-Drop Outlook Meetings in Calendar
New in version 2.3.7478
- New Lead and Sales statistics
- Note Paging
- ‘Price a Job’ Updates
- Expanded Email Templates
New in version 2.3.7142
- Big Calendar Update
- Improved Folder Synchronisation for Documents
- Modified Unread Emails Filter
- New Lead Auto-Responder
- Outbox Monitoring
New in version 2.3.6977
- View tasks for Lead on Leads Page
- Model Selector Page
- Contract Information for Jobs Page
- Email Blacklist
New in version 2.3.6773
- Hide Price Lists from Users as a Permission
- Add to a Campaign from the Leads List
- Reassign Leads, Tasks and Reminders from the Leads List
- Set a Cooldown Period for Task Notifications from Business Page
- Revamped the way Unread Emails is displayed
New in version 2.3.6730
NOTICE: The Estimating and Request feature in this update require the latest update of BEAMS to run.
- Price a Rough Estimate in Leads
- Make a Change Request from Jobs (User and Client Portal)
- Set a Model against a Job
- Send Mass Emails (Clients, Leads and Campaigns)
- Import Leads from a .csv file
- Export/Import Task Templates
- Some Visual Improvements
- Various Bug and Issue Fixes
New in version 2.3.6604
NOTICE: A number of new features and fixes in this update require the latest update of BEAMS to run.
- Creation of Client Portals now available
- Download help documentation from the help menu
- Blob Documents available from Jobs
- Increased Integration with BEAMS and BEAMS Mobile
- A Job no longer requires a task template
- Visual Progress Schedule and Call Forwards
- Improved Email and Notification Functionality
- Print from a draft email/note
- Improved Filtering
- Various Bug and Issue Fixes
New in version 2.3.6243
- Leads and Clients can now have a profile picture.
- Fixed an issue on Reminders not sent out automatically.
New in version 2.3
- Pre-sales Task Template to provide for required tasks leading up to the client approval process.
- A powerful filtering option that enables the user to determine specifically what data is required.
- Ability to customise grouping options for reporting.
- Attachments on Emails.
- Cc and Bcc Recipients on Emails.
- Improved exchange email syncing and handling.
- Fixed other minor bugs:
– IMAP Emails.
– Reminder on Emails.
– Some users cannot see other users when assigning a Lead.
– Role Description doesn’t save.
New in version 2.2
- New syncing process between BEAMS CRM and BEAMS. This requires that the databases of both applications should reside in the same server. Please contact BEAMS Support (08) 9454 7760 if you require assistance.
- Enhanced Task Template layout for better visual understanding and handling.
- Improved exchange email syncing and handling.
- New quick icon for new emails.
- Updated the restriction when deleting Leads, Tasks, User Roles and Teams.
- Fixed the panning and resizing capability when uploading a picture to a user profile.
- Fixed missing rows when sorting grid columns.
- Fixed missing email attachments.
- Fixed Reminders handling.
- Fixed the internal error upon clicking the download update button.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
- A User Guide is now available. Please contact BEAMS Support to request a PDF copy.
New in version 2.1.5949
- Added IMAP support for incoming mail. SMTP is still required for outgoing mail and therefore IMAP settings can’t be selected for the company or user.
- Fixed an issue that would result in double-ups of tasks in templates and jobs.
- Added a check to prevent two people approving the same lead, resulting in duplicate jobs.
- Fixed some issues with older versions of Exchange.
- Fixed some issues that occurred when sending mail through Exchange when no monitored folder was selected.
New in version 2.1.5940
- Fixed an issue where the Beams Synchronisation could be disconnected and never attempts to reconnect.
- Clients now display all notes for related leads and jobs, with an indicator showing which is which.
- Post Title has been added to clients. This will use the Lead Name when the first lead is approved.
- Entity sorting is now possible (the little grey buttons – things like Sales Rep, etc).
- Tasks can now be assigned to the sales rep when a lead is approved.
- Jobs now display all the notes of the lead as well as the job itself.
- Reminders can no longer be assigned to anything if created manually. This is to prevent confusion resulting from creating reminders tied to records.
- Show Reminders button is now on the Leads, Clients and Jobs screens.
- Added Status button to client page.
- Added both Status and Created date to the clients list.
- Statuses can now be deleted, if not in use.
- Added Created date to the leads list.
- Added an extra function to check if certain fields exist already when entering data for a lead.
- Fixed issue where users could not select a mail config.
- Entity types are now sorted alphabetically in the status page.
New in version 2.1.5932
- Added extra logic to handle issues with legacy mail sync not including all required data.
- Fixed an issue with trying to assign a role to a user when using converted data.
- Added extra logic to handle tasks with dependencies created out of order in a task template.
- Fixed an issue with some reminders not showing in the drop-down when using converted data (they were always shown on the Reminders screen however).
- Fixed issues with re-scheduling reminders that would cause it to never finish saving.
New in version 2.1.5927
- Added support for Microsoft Exchange for both incoming and outgoing mail.
- Fixed an error in document uploading if you were not the original creator.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent you going to the correct page if you were not already logged in.
- Added filter on Active for leads.
New in version 2.1.5924
- Dropdowns will now show all active items (for example, the selections in the new Reminder screen).
- Reminder preview boxes now show errors if the user is not allowed to view them.
- Fixed an issue with the task preview box not showing if there is an invalid stage.
- Added “Acknowledge reminders” button to the reminders list screen.
- Reminders and Tasks badges in the top-right of the screen are no longer capped to 25.
- Fixed an issue trying to delete or modify items that had very long names.
- Fixed several Internet Explorer bugs relating to date and time input.
New in version 2.1.5920
- Massive performance improvements for non-local users.
- Fixed a rare issue where a task would lose its dependencies.
- Added an error message when trying to delete a lead that has reminders attached.
- Added Contact Name to clients and leads. Changed Client name on leads list to Contact Name.
- Added the ability to set a reminder when saving a note or sending an email.
- Reminders now show previews of all of the items they are associated with.
- Dates in lists are now shown in the user’s correct format.
- Tasks are now sorted by End Date instead of Start Date.
- Leads are now sorted by Last Contact date.
New in version 2.1.5913
- Fixed issues with sync relating to transferring the date entered.
- Fixed some rare instances of getting 500 Internal Server Error when saving a job.
New in version 2.1.5907
- Added Report preview page with options to use different formats.
- Added the ability to delete and re-order tasks in a task template.
- Added friendlier error message support, specifically when trying to delete a task that has dependencies.
- Fixed some installer issues.
- Fixed issues triggering an update using Internet Explorer.